Holiday Message to You
Please Continue to Support Us
December 14, 2010
Hi There, Clown Friends!!!
It has been a great year for us! With your support we have raised and donated almost $20,000 to several organizations helping children in need:
- Haitian relief through the American Red Cross
- Vine Maple Place in Maple Valley, Washington assisting former street moms and their kids with apartment living and family services
- The North Kitsap Fishline food bank in Poulsbo, Washington helping families in need
- The Lexi Kazian Foundation in suburban Chicago, providing unique home equipment and services for low income families with special needs children
- Prosthetics Outreach Foundation for their club foot emergency surgery and education program in Vietnam
- Mobility Builders for custom wheel chairs for paraplegic and quadriplegic children of poor families in Peru
- Komedyplast to support full facial reconstructions for needy children on Peru
Since our inception in 2002, we have responsibly given almost $175,000 to help children in the U.S. and in developing countries.
At this time of year, many Americans are looking at their taxes and deciding how they can finish helping for 2010. This is our appeal to you to make us your choice for end of year giving.
As you know, we are an all-volunteer tax exempt charitable nonprofit that spends 85-90% of all donations on the people we support. (Noses and balloons don’t cost much: 0).
So give to Caring Clowns International and allow us to continue to help needy children to be able to live healthier lives.
Thank you so much for your past support and for what you will do today.
You can give through the mail or use our new online giving through Amazon.com via our web site www.caringclownsinternational.org
(Please fell free to pass this note along to your friends and families, as well)
For all of us…a giggle of clowns who care
Jed “Duffy” Selter
President & Executive Director
CCI Clowns at Seattle Yacht Club’s Special Peoples’ Cruise – December 5, 2010